- This event has passed.
Chocolates for Easter
March 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Aim: To make small solid and medium hollow Easter eggs and other Easter themed chocolates
Chocolate will be melted and then ‘tempered’ before putting into silicone moulds.
There is also the option of making small filled truffle eggs or chocolates.
Two sessions each of 2 hours with a maximum of 5 participants at each session – potentially Friday 29th March or Tuesday 9th April (the session will be about 2 hours but dates and timings to be arranged and confirmed with participants hence the event is shown as all day at the moment)
Sessions are free and only available to Towcester U3A members
Location: Pattishall- member’s home
Contact: Amanda Campbell on 07525468495 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants to bring:
- Minimum of 300g of chocolate
- Chocolate can be milk, dark or white
- Bring as many as you wish
- Chocolate should be one you like the taste of eg Lindt/Cadburys/Galaxy/milky bar/tesco own / Lidl rich milk etc but NOT cooking chocolate
- A sheet of greaseproof paper or baking paper
- Container to take chocolates home
- Optional truffle filling – 100ml double cream